The CSUN Tweetup returns for a second year thanks the organisation and sponsorship of The Paciello Group, Opera, WebAIM, Infoaxia, Adobe, Blackberry, EMC, CA and Deque Systems. Details about where, when and how to sign up are on the CSUN Tweetup website.
I’ve got my hands full this year so wont be able to make it however the organisers are live webcasting for all of us stuck at home. You can also tune in over Twitter tracking comments using the hash tag #CSUN10. Jennison Mark Asuncion will also be twittering the entire conference under @a11yconf.
There’s a stella line-up of speakers giving 5 minute lightening talks.
- @mollydotcom – Opera
- @dennisl – Accessible Twitter
- @musingvirtual – GimpGirl
- @mattmay – Adobe
- @stevefaulkner – The Paciello Group
- @wendyabc – UW/DO-IT
- @accessklink – Google
Time differences around the world:
- Beijing – Thursday 25th 09:00
- London – Thursday 25th 01:00 (ouch!)
- Paris – Thursday 25th 02:00
- New Delhi – Thursday 25th 06:30
- New York – Wednesday 24th 21:00
- Sydney – Thursday 25th 12:00
- Tokyo – Thursday 25th 10:00
- Check your time
And for everyone at CSUN have a good one, wish I was there!