Last week I presented at CSUN 12 on Mobile Accessibility and Does Accessibility have to be perfect. The wonderful Joe Dolson did an amazing job capturing the panel discussion from Does Accessibility Have to be perfect and below is my mobile presentation.
After presenting at the Accessibility Summit last year Doborah Edwards-Onorio posted a write up of integrating accessibility across devices which is pretty similar to this mobile talk.
- Getting to grips with a mobile accessibility test plan
- Mobile browser states from StatCounter
- I like my Nokia Smartphone with all it’s buttons but should I stay or should I go iPhone?
- WAI ARIA support on mobile
- jQuery graded mobile browser support
- Mobile Web Best Practices (MWBP)
- MWBP Default Deliver Context
- WebAim screen reader survey 2008, 2009, 2010
- 21st Century Video and Communications Accessibility Act, 2010
- Let the mobile web learn from the mistakes of the desktop web of 1999
- Resources for mobile accessibility guidelines
- WAI ARIA support on iOS
- Screen reader support for abbr and span on mobile
- Intruducing HTML5 – book by Bruce Lawson and Remy Sharp
- There is no mobile web